Australian Council for Adult Literacy Webinar & 2016 AGM
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 commencing at 3.00pm ADST*
Members are advised that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Australian Council for Adult Literacy will be held on
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 commencing at 3.00pm ADST as part of a webinar. *Note Daylight saving will be in operation. Check local times
A link to the webinar will be displayed on the ACAL website.
Speaker(s) (yes we expect to have at least two) and details of the webinar sessions will be sent separately.
AGM Notice of meeting
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM held on October 24, 2015 at the Sanctuary Function Centre, Adelaide Zoo.
- Receive and adopt an annual report from the Executive
- Receive and adopt the audited accounts of ACAL
- Elect new officers and Executive Committee for 2016-17**
- The meeting is to elect the following:
- Vice President (to be based in a state or territory different from that of the President)
- Honorary Secretary
- Honorary Treasurer
- Announce state and territory representatives
- Appoint the auditor, Penny Carroll, Outer Eastern Bookkeeping
- Close meeting
As this is an online meeting, if a vote is required it will be initially conducted by voice. In the event of a count it may be conducted online or people will be asked to provide their name and how they wish to vote.
Nomination forms must be received by ACAL at email@example.com by 12 noon on October 19, 2016
Voting and nomination is available to financial ACAL members.
See the ACAL website for Nomination forms, Position descriptions, ACAL Constitution
- GPO Box 2283 Canberra ACT 2601